Fort Madison Community Hospital -
- Hours:Clinic Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Highly competitive customized recruitment package, including a commencement bonus. Earning potential $250K - $350K
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance | 401k with matching contribution - After 90 days the employee will be auto-enrolled at 6% pre-tax deferral (unless employee opts out). After 1 year of service FMHC will contribute 2% of your income and will match up to half of the employee's first 6% contribution.| $5k for CME | 6 weeks vacation | FSA | Life insurance and accidental death | Long term disability. | Sick Leave- Accrue 1 ½ days per month; can accumulate up to 6 months of sick leave. | Internal Benefits- Pharmacy Purchasing, Rehabilitation Center Usage, Materials Purchasing, Hospital Appreciation Week, Dietary Purchasing, Holiday Party & Summer
- Additional Info: Up to $15k in relocation.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.