Boundary Community Hospital -
- Full Time
- Hours:4-day work week available
- Average Patients seen: 16-18
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Very competitive for the region and negotiable based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | 457 and 401(a) retirement accounts | 6 paid holidays plus ~168 hours of PTO per year that increases incrementally for the duration of employment | All benefits become effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. PTO is available after 60 days of employment
- Additional Info: Nestled in the heart of the Purcell and Selkirk Mountains in beautiful Northern Idaho, Boundary Community Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital serving over 10,000 residents. Enjoy excellent earning potential, a generous health benefits plan, and the option of a 4 day work week, all while serving as an integral part of the community.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.