We have an opening for a Full-Time Physician to provide Primary Care in our worksite health center in Jacksonville, FL
Premise Health, the nation's largest provider of worksite health and wellness services with over 40 years of industry experience, are pioneers in employer sponsored health and wellness. We are revolutionizing the way companies care for their employees by bringing comprehensive, integrated primary care services in-house.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements Preferred Qualifications: Other Qualifications:
At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends.
Travel for training may occasionally be required.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.