Job Title: Plastic Surgeon
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Status: Full time or Part time
We are currently seeking a Physician: Plastic Surgeon to join our team! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Our Surgery Center
We are seeking an additional motivated Board Certified/Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon for our plastic surgery practice in South Florida. We are a leading provider of cosmetic surgery center in Florida. Each of our offices is beautifully appointed and includes a fully accredited, onsite ASC with multiple operating rooms with 2 locations in South Florida
Our practice is 100% focused on aesthetic plastic surgery. Our surgeons enjoy a wide variety of cosmetic plastic surgery cases including breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast lifts, and reductions. We are a busy practice that offers plastic surgeons the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a professional environment.
Most importantly, we are committed to our values of safety and outstanding patient outcomes; we are seeking a Plastic Surgeon with the same values.
The ideal candidate will have completed an aesthetic surgery fellowship or have significant cosmetic surgery experience. Our practice is ideal for a plastic surgeon who desires to perform surgery and create happy patients, but doesn't want the headaches or responsibility associated with the administrative aspect of running a practice. He or she will possess both outstanding surgical skills and communication skills. Superior communication skills to build long-term relationships with patients and staff is paramount. The ability to bond with patients is a must. Our surgeons are committed to delivering beautiful patient outcomes and an overall positive experience with our practice.
Our compensation plan is very competitive and includes guaranteed salary, bonuses, CME reimbursement, and a full benefits package. Our surgeons are able to make a substantial income without the headaches, investment, financial risk and overhead of managing a practice. Our surgeons enjoy a healthy personal and work life balance.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities