We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a PM&R physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified in PM&R. Other assignment requirements include experience with stroke rehab, spinal cord injury, and brain trauma.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- No night or weekend call
- Inpatient setting
- Experience in stroke rehab, spinal cord injury, brain injury
- 100% adult
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing