An established facility in Washington is currently in search of a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with adult inpatient stroke, spinal cord, brain injury and trauma rehab and be able to use EMR for charting. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and physician will see 12-15 patients per day on average. Physician must be board certified in PM&R.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- No night or weekend call
- Inpatient setting
- Experience in stroke rehab, spinal cord injury, brain injury
- 100% adult
- BC in PM&R
- 12-15 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing