We are helping an established facility in Georgia that is currently in search of a maternal fetal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with both inpatient and outpatient coverage, and be able to perform ultrasounds, cervical cerclage, amniocentesis and intrauterine transfusions. Your schedule will be 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with evening call for high-risk deliveries. You will see 11 patients per day on average when working in the clinic. You should be board certified.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Ongoing need until a permanent physician is hired
- No deliveries required
- Inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Ultrasounds, cervical cerclage, amniocentesis and intrauterine transfusions
- 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Evening call for high-risk deliveries
- 11 patients per day on average when working in the clinic
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing