Come join WiseCare from the ground up, and embark on a unique opportunity to begin a practice without having to worry about overhead, insurance companies, staffing and all of the headaches of running a business! You can focus on seeing patients without having to worry about all the non-medical details.
WiseCare Urgent Care is looking for a part-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatrician to work approximately 20 hours per week to see primary pediatric patients as well as pediatric urgent care patients. The applicant will initially work 8-4 several days per week until there is the need to work 5 days per week as patient volume dictates.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Advise patients, parents or guardians, and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, medical assistants, and other medical staff.
- Provide consulting services to other physician