A pediatric hospitalist locums opportunity is now available in Wyoming. The physician needs to be comfortable with circumcisions and other inpatient procedures. Schedule is 24-hour call for one week at a time. Physician will need to attend deliveries as needed. The physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NRP and PALS.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 24 hour call, ongoing need
- 1 week of coverage needed at a time
- Moderate census
- Will attend deliveries
- Circumcisions required
- Board certification or eligibility required
- NRP and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing