An Oregon facility is in need of a locum tenens pediatrician to assist with their clinic while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, 1:4 call rotation coverage is needed 10 days per month, and locum tenens physician will see an average of see 12-18 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and must be able to attend C-sections and deliveries.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Ongoing need
- Full scope
- Low call volume
- 12-18 patients per day
- Board certification or eligibility required
- 10 days per month of coverage needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing