A pediatric physician is needed for ongoing locum coverage in Michigan while the facility recruits a permanent physician. Physician will work Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, seeing 20-25 patients per day. Coverage is needed one week on/one week off with no weekends. Board certification or board eligibility within 3 years of residency completion is required. Those interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 20-25 outpatients per day
- 1 week on/1 week off ongoing
- Board certification or eligibility within 3 years of residency required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing