A Massachusetts hospital has a need for a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist to assist with their program. Coverage is needed for 24-hour call from 7am to 7am and board certification or board eligibility is required. Position expectations include inpatient pediatrics, rounding, admissions, attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections, providing care in a level I nursery, and stabilize/transport if necessary.
This assignment is located near Boston where you can enjoy a fabulous night life, historical attractions, and many other activities during your assignment. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 24-hour call, 7am-7am
- 1-5 patients per day, 0-2 admissions
- BC or BE required
- 1-3 deliveries per day
- Nursery level I
- Must be able to stabilize and transport
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing