A Maine-based facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with temporary coverage. Requirements include a current BLS, NRP, PALS and APLS. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current ME license in hand. Clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 8am to 8pm and Friday from 8am to 5pm and call rotation is 1:4. Physician will see 10-25 patients per day on average.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm, Friday 8am-5pm
- 5 days per week with one evening shift
- 10-25 patients per day
- 0-2 inpatient per day
- Nursery level 1
- ME license required
- 1:4 call rotation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing