We are providing staffing assistance to a Kansas-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include attending high risk deliveries and stabilizing for transport. The facility will see 60-70 deliveries per month. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NRP and PALS. Ideally, you will an active KS license in hand. Your assignment schedule is 24 hour call, and you will see 3-15 patients per day on average.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Board certification or eligibility required
- 24-hour call coverage
- EMR charting
- Level I and II nursery
- Must attend deliveries
- Must be able to stabilize for transport
- facility will see 60-70 deliveries per month
- NRP & PALS
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing