We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Illinois that is searching for a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with PICU, nursery Level I, deliveries, lumbar puncture, and needle pneumothorax decompression. Your schedule will be 6-8 shifts per month of 24 hour in-house call coverage with a minimum of 24 hours off between shifts. The facility will see 5-12 admissions per day, 4-5 discharges per day, and 5-14 babies in the nursery on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted NRP and PALS.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 6-8 shifts per month needed
- PICU, nursery Level I, deliveries, lumbar puncture, and needle pneumothorax decompression
- Ped Floor
- 24 hour in-house call coverage
- NRP & PALS needed
- BC or BE
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing