Locum tenens pediatrics coverage is needed in California. Pediatric physician will see 24-30 patients per day. This is a 100% outpatient practice with a schedule of Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, with no call. You'll need to be BC or BE and have a CA license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 100% outpatient clinic with no call
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 24-30 patients per day
- Board certification or eligibility required
- CA licensed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Licensing assistance
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing