An Arkansas facility is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with 24 hour call coverage. Assignment requirements include PEDS floor and nursery coverage and procedural logs. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current AR license and NRP and PALS certifications. Ideal physician is able to stabilize and intubate newborns and premature infants.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 24 hour call weekend coverage
- Ped floor and nursery coverage
- Need procedural logs
- Census is 2-5 on the ped floor, 3-7 in the nursery
- BC or BE
- NRP, PALS
- Must be able to stabilize and intubate newborns and premature infants
- High risk deliveries and C-sections
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing