A great facility in Arkansas seeks a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with working in a level I nursery and preforming circumcisions. Assignment schedule is shift work 8am to 5pm and 3-15 patients will be seen per day. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current AR license or be willing to obtain one.
A cultural revitalization where parks, public gardens, museums, and restaurants are opening and being modernized. This town has also recently opened a museum of American art in a setting that unites the power of art with the beauty of nature.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Pick your schedule, 5-7 days per month or more
- Level I nursery
- Long-term, ongoing opportunity
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Shift work no call
- 3-15 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing