A clinic in Arizona is seeking a pediatrician for locum coverage during upcoming holidays. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have outpatient pediatric experience. The schedule is Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. The physician will see approximately 25-30 patients per day, primarily sick-child/well-baby visits.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Pediatrics need
- Holiday coverage
- Sick-child/well-baby visits
- 25-30 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing