Indian Health facility in AZ is in need of a board certified or board eligible pediatrician to provide outpatient and inpatient coverage Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with 1:6 call. Any state license is accepted. BLS/NRP/PALS are required.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able get to work faster at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Any state license
- BLS and NRP or PALS
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, with call
- EMR is a must
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing