One of the '20 Last Great Places in the World!'
That was the honor bestowed by the Nature Conservancy on this part of southwest Virginia. This land of rolling hills, clear rivers, lush pastures, and inviting mountains provides a ready-made quality of life for those fortunate enough to experience it. From golf to white river kayaking, from college concerts to on-the-green art shows, there is never 'nothing to do' for the curious-minded here.
Also ready-made is a practice of existing patients and many more to be added for the pediatrician looking to step in and be busy from day one. Join 3 other pediatricians in a traditional setting within a multispecialty group environment. You'll receive referrals from OBs on staff as well. Shared 1:4 Call.
You'll receive a great base salary of $225,000 with additional compensation from a productivity incentive plan. Additional benefits include a sign-on bonus and student loan repayment. You'll also have a full benefits package that includes malpractice with tail coverage and plenty of PTO.
J1 candidates are also welcome to apply.
If interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Rick Kamiler at 954-837-2685.
- Join a well established pediatric group
- Be the 4th pediatrician in this Traditional practice model
- Existing patient base--Be busy from day 1--Loads of referrals from local OBGYNs
- Shared Call of 1;4
- Will consider J-1 visa candidates
- $225,000 base salary--Full slate of benefits includes tail paid on malpractice
- Sign-on bonus and student loan repayment--Productivity incentive bonus plan
- Beautiful Virginia location in a small community with great amenities for outdoor enthusiasts and four season climate