Northern Virginia Suburban Hybrid Pediatric Inpatient Opportunity. Work in two capacities as a Pediatric Hospitalist as well as in a Pediatric ED as a general pediatrician. No fellowship training is needed. Choose your working schedule that can include either a 3 day or 4 day work week or an alternating 3 day/4 day work week. As a hospitalist do some rounding of well babies and nursery but not required for any C-Section or Delivery Coverage.
Receive a compensation package that includes salary and a great benefits plan that includes 5 weeks of Paid Time off and Tail Paid on your Malpractice Insurance, along with a full slate of benefits including medical insurance and 401K.
If you love working on the inpatient side and want to hear more about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com and call 954-837-2685
- Hybrid Pediatric Inpatient Opportunity
- General pediatrician needed for Pediatric Hospitalist and a PED ED
- Working schedule includes a choice of 3 or 4 day work week or alternating 3 day and 4 day work weeks
- No C-Section or Delivery Coverage
- Strong slate of Pediatric Sub-specialites on staff
- Great Compensation Plan
- Employed Salaried Opportunity
- Full Slate of Benefits
- Malpractice Paid Includes Tail Coverage
- Northern Virginia - great family community