- Seeking BC/BE Pediatrician.
- Full-Time hospital employed position.
- Call 1:5 (will need to attend high risk births and c-sections).
- Work schedule in 4 days a week.
- Middlebury Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine office is located on 2 miles from the hospital.
- Level 1 Nursery- all babies that require higher level of care are transferred to Fletcher Allen in Burlington.
- Well respected pediatric practice (only 2 pediatric practices in Addison County)
- Competitive salary with full benefits
- Relocation assistance & student loan reimbursement
Middlebury, Vermont is a college town – and so much more than a classic New England College town! Middlebury’s historic and lively downtown is an authentic place frequented by the friendly people that are fortunate enough to call it home. Ideally located midway between Burlington and Rutland (to the north and south) and the Adirondacks and Green Mountains (to the west and east). The downtown features restaurants and shopping. Community located along the Otter Creek as it flows and tumbles dramatically over the Otter Creek Falls in the heart of the downtown. Historic inns, a movie theater, the Town Hall Theater (featuring year-round music, dance, opera and plays), the Henry Sheldon Museum of Vermont History and the Vermont Folklife Center are all within a ten-minute walk of the Town Green and gazebo. Middlebury College, a fifteen minute walk from the Green, has a full schedule of performing arts events, a gallery, outstanding college athletics and much more. If you are looking for exercise jump on the Trail Around Middlebury, which welcomes walkers, bicyclists, cross-country skiers and snow shoe enthusiasts, or go to one of two local gyms or one of the many yoga, Pilates or other fitness classes offered in town. No more than a 45-minute drive away is: Lake Champlain, Branbury State Park, Green Mountain National Forest, Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, Robert Frost Cabin, Three other small, historic downtowns (Bristol, Vergennes and Brandon), downhill skiing areas, golf courses, cross-country skiing areas, hiking, biking and canoeing trails and access, White and flat water kayaking, Bird watching, fishing, and hunting. Burlington- 50min, Albany- 2hr 20min, Montreal- 3hr, Manchester, NH- 3hrs.
Health Search New England
Reference Job #21326