Pediatric Physician needed to join a cohesive, long standing Pediatric Practice outside SLC with the future potential for partnership. This is a collegial team of 7 providers who are losing a physician due to retirement. Step into an existing patient base working a 4 Day work week in a mostly outpatient practice setting, with No C-section or Delivery coverage. Live in a community in Utah that is becoming one of the next best places for people to live.
Work alongside a dedicated team seeing 25-30 patients per day and sharing a 1:10 Phone call duty that is nurse triaged. Participate in minimal newborn and inpatient rounding duties with a shared 1:5 weekend rotation. This is a great opportunity with an excellent work life balance working only 5 Saturday's per year and No Late nights in the clinic.
This is a great area for singles, couples and families as it offers a low cost of living and great school private and public school districts. Enjoy living and working in an area that has a wide range of attractions within an easy reach. This includes eclectic downtown shopping, gourmet dining, energetic and vibrant nightlife, and rugged outdoor summer and winter recreation. There is unbelievable access to the foothills, mountains, multiple world-class ski resorts and thousands of lakes and rivers.
This is an outstanding PED opportunity in an employed practice setting with the option to go onto a production based plan. Reap the rewards of the great benefits including Malpractice Paid including Tail Coverage, 5-6 weeks PTO, 401K with Employer Match, and Much more! To learn more apply now by calling Courtney Magistri at 954 837 2731 or by emailing your CV to
- 4 Day Work Week
- No C-section or Delivery Coverage
- Shared 1:10 Phone Call - Nurse Triaged
- Mostly outapteint with minimal inpatient duties
- Step into an existing Patient Base
- Potential for Partnership
- Malpractice Paid with Tail Coverage
- 401k with Match, 5-6 weeks PTO and more
- Great Community wtih Tons of Local Amenities
- Endless Year Round Outdoor Activities
- Excellent Private and Public Schooling Options
- Low Cost of Living
- Fantastic area for couples and families