University Medical Center of El Paso -
- Hours:13 hour shifts | 3 days a week & 2 Saturdays a month.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 26
- Call Schedule: optional.
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive guaranteed base salary plus incentives.
- Benefits: Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, malpractice insurance and a retirement match. 216 PTO hours accrual per year, 40 hours per year of CME with $3k. Loan repayment is available for most sites through federal state programs. Up to $10k reimbursement for relocation assistance is available and negotiable.
- Additional Info: EMR System - CERNER | Evening and Weekend Telephone call is also optional, and the physician will be paid $75 per shift.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.