- Private practice organization seeking a Pediatrician for an existing clinic
- Must speak Spanish fluently
- Outpatient setting, Monday to Friday, 8 to 6
- No inpatient or rounding on newborns
- Be comfortable with up to 30 patients per day
- Clinic is modern and well equipped with lab, x-ray, and EMR
- Competitive base salary, incentive plan, signing bonus, relocation assistance
- Stipend for residents until completion of program
- Benefits package including vacation, CME, TX license renewal, etc.
Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine, most recently in 2011. It was also selected as the safest city in America in 2010 and 2011 by Forbes. Plano schools consistently score among the highest in the nation. Plano was rated the 10th Best Suburb for Education in the Nation in 2014 due to having one of the lowest student-teacher ratios (14 to 1), a high school graduation rate of 94 percent and some of the highest test scores in the nation. It has been rated as the wealthiest city in the United States by CNN Money, and the United States Census Bureau declared Plano the wealthiest city of 2008 by comparing the median household income for all U.S. cities whose populations were greater than 250,000. In 2008, Forbes.com selected Plano, University Park, and Highland Park as the three "Top Suburbs to Live Well" of Dallas. The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city&'s premier cultural and entertainment events. Dallas is a 15 minute drive.
Contact: Neal Fenster