University Medicine Associates, Inc. (UMA) is a patient-centered, not-for-profit physician organization sponsored by University Health System, presently staffing nineteen outpatient community health centers (including primary and specialty care) in San Antonio, Texas. UMA provides a wide range of ambulatory facility medicine services including: primary, urgent/acute, preventative care and multiple specialties to include women and children’s health, prenatal care, geriatrics, endocrinology and behavioral health. UMA serves the community regardless of an individual’s ability to pay and cares for a diverse patient and payer population. Our group is comprised of highly-qualified and passionate providers who practice medicine for the purpose of making a positive impact in the lives of those around them and for whom they serve.
Our pediatric services and programs are growing! We are presently recruiting for board-certified or board-eligible Pediatricians. Current Texas License is required. Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desired. Full-time positions are available!
UMA and University Health System are proud to offer the following:
- Great work/life balance; generous paid-time-off benefit
- Competitive total compensation package
- Generous incentive program
- Annual CME allowance
- Affordable medical, dental & vision insurance
- Excellent retirement benefits
- Resident/Fellow stipend program
- Malpractice insurance (occurrence coverage)
- Faculty appointment through UT Health Science Center San Antonio
- Opportunities to mentor fellows and NP/PA students
- Light call by phone only (only 3-4 weeks out of the year!)
- Great team and family-oriented environment
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to complete an online application at www.universityhealthsystem.com/hr for immediate consideration. Or send CV to Rosie Ramirez, Sr. Recruiter at email@example.com or 210.358.4765. University Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.