Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Pediatrician for an employment arrangement. MD or DO would be considered. We are seeking a Pediatrician to help support the needs of the community.
Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius. Active medical staff includes 73 physicians, 47 allied health providers and 36 consulting physicians. The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000. http://www.tennovawest.com/locations/tennova-healthcare-dyersburg-regional
- Level I Newborn Nursery
- Pediatric trained nursing staff
- EMR System
- High income potential
- Physician input into the management of your practice
- Established referral network
- No state income tax
- Recipient of "Top Performer for Key Quality Measures" award from The Joint Commission for past 5 years.
- HPSA status
Routine Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
This community has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities. Dyersburg offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis, Nashville, and St. Louis, and numerous parks and recreation. Our town is a perfect place to live, work, and raise a family. Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Dyersburg Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.