A healthcare facility in South Carolina is currently seeking a licensed Hospitalist, with a strong Pediatric background, for a promising position with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for providing Physician services to all pediatric inpatients admitted by the Physician or any other Group Physician through the medical center’s Pediatric Hospitalist program. This is a great opportunity for board eligible / certified Pediatric Hospitalist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a growing facility in Kershaw County. Apply today!
The Pediatric Hospitalist position is accompanied with a competitive compensation. Responsibilities include:
- Providing Physician services to all newborns, including appropriate care as soon as possible following all deliveries and C-Sections
- Attending all C-Sections and other high-risk births for purposes of monitoring fetal health and providing immediate care to the newborns
- Responding to requests from Emergency Department Physicians for consults or direct patient care of pediatric patients in the Emergency Department, including admissions
- Providing appropriate care of pediatric patients awaiting transfer to a NICU or transfer to another hospital for services not available at the medical center
- Providing all other services reasonably required to care for pediatric inpatients, including all newborns, admitted through the medical center’s Pediatric Hospitalist program
- Providing after-hours Pediatric Hospitalist Services for unassigned Pediatric Patients who present to the Emergency Department for all pediatric inpatients at the medical center
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.