Pediatric Position - Southeastern, PA – Hospital EmployedAward winning 750 bed tertiary care teaching hospital and Medical Center (rated as a top hospital by the Leapfrog Group, Healthgrades and the Joint Commission) is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its well-established, busy, and rapidly growing Pediatric Outpatient/Inpatient Practice.
- You will join a group of collegial and well-trained Pediatricians who enjoy teaching residents and medical students
- The group includes 5 Pediatricians, and 2 CRNPs
- 40 hour work week and includes an evening and weekend rotation with some resident coverage
- Office is located just one block from the Hospital campus
- An extremely supportive administration that is providing the resources to grow the service
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes an excellent base salary, bonus, malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and two retirement programs
- The Medical Center offers residency programs in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, podiatry as well as a general surgery residency which is in affiliation with the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Affiliations also exist with Pennsylvania State University, Temple University and the University of Pennsylvania.
- Reading supports graduate and undergraduate medical education through an affiliation with Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Medical College and other prestigious university medical schools.
- Committed to educating a range of healthcare professionals, Reading’s School of Health Sciences offers programs in Nursing, Clinical Pastoral Education, Paramedic Education, Radiologic Technology and Surgical Technology. In addition, there is a School of Clinical Laboratory Science.
- Education, cultural and recreational activities are major forces in Berks County.
- There are five colleges and universities in the county and 18 public school districts.
- Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
- A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
- The Reading Symphony Orchestra and the Reading Public Museum are considered among the best in the state.
- In addition, the Berks Arts Council presents the largest jazz festival on the East Coast.
- For sports fans, there’s Reading Phillies baseball, the Royals Professional Hockey Club, the Reading Express (Arena Football League) and the brand new Reading Railers (minor league basketball).
- The picturesque countryside of Berks County provides many recreational opportunities.
- The Nolde Environmental Center and the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary provide unique educational opportunities, as well as the chance to enjoy the beauty of nature.
- We are within driving distance and close proximity to Philadelphia, Washington/Baltimore and New York City.
- In addition, the beautiful beaches of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland are close and easily accessible.
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.