Pediatrician - Eugene, Oregon
- This position is full time outpatient general pediatric care.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pediatrics required.
- Fluency in Spanish is required
MD/DO will provide top quality comprehensive care for children ages 0-20 years of age. This includes well child care and developing a panel of patients.
- Practice includes a full range of outpatient care including adolescent GYN if provider has interest.
- You will work with a dynamic, friendly, dedicated group of pediatricians and nurse practitioners.
- Team work is essential for success.
- Our EMR is Epic. T
- Two weekday evenings a month are required for coverage of an acute care after hours clinic, 6-9 pm. About 10-12 times a year we are assigned to cover the acute care clinic on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 22 provider (physicians and nurse practitioners)
- Eugene, Oregon is one of Oregon's most desirable cities. Home to University of Oregon, Eugene has all of the charm and amenities offered by a major university town.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.