A Med-Ped is needed for a growing Tulsa, Oklahoma practice. You will be part of an established practice, working out of their brand new location. This is a traditional practice with Monday through Friday office hours and 1:4 call. Inpatient requires newborn rounding only; no C-section or delivery requirements or emergency admissions. This position is offering partnership potential and a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Live in a vibrant city that is considered to be the cultural and arts center of Oklahoma. The city also supports a wide array of sports at both the professional and collegiate level and has been called one of America's Most Livable Cities by Forbes magazine.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, call Pat McCarthy today at 954-837-2694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #748348. All CompHealth searches are confidential.
- MedPed needed for Tulsa Oklahoma
- Monday through Friday work week
- 1:4 call
- Inpatient is newborn rounding only, no Csection or delivery requirements
- Well established practice, work out of their new office
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Live in a vibrant city with full array of cultural and recreational opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Dues and Licensure