Northwestern Ohio acute-care facility offering services in Primary Care, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine, and Podiatry is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its busy and well-respected Pediatric practice.
• The Pediatrician will join one other Pediatrician in the practice.
• Practice is conveniently located on Hospital Campus
• Tenured office team, including RN, LPN, and Medical Office Staff to provide support for new Pediatrician.
• Mentoring/On-boarding by a member of the Medical Staff Team provided
• Loyal community Physician referral base along with exciting patient base will have new Pediatrician busy quickly.
• Growing Women’s Health Services with the addition of new OBGYN Physician in Fall of 2016.
• Outstanding compensation package includes, $250,000 salary guarantee, $70,000 Medical Education Loan Forgiveness, $50,000 sign-on bonus, and full benefits
• Exceptional standard of living, community pride, and hometown atmosphere offers residents a wonderful education system, low cost of living, numerous recreational & cultural activities, and a rich hometown tradition that makes this an ideal location to call home!
• The area is known for hosting one of the longest continuous county fairs in Ohio for 160 years.
• Beautiful affordable homes, excellent schools, and the low cost of living adds to the enjoyment of living in this beautiful northwestern Ohio town.
• 90 minutes from Dayton and Toledo, Ohio and only 30 minutes from FT. Wayne
If you are seeking a professionally rewarding position with exceptional financial rewards and an outstanding and supportive community to call home, I encourage you to respond to this opportunity.
190 Brodhead Road
Bethlehem, PA 18017
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.