- Employed position within the hospital's medical group
- Over 50 physicians and advance practice providers
- Traditional practice with in and outpatient practice
- 196-bed hospital, level 1 nursery, 4 assigned pediatric peds
- Replacement for retiring physician
- Call is 1 in 5
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Complete benefit package including malpractice, health, dental, 4 weeks'vacation and 1 week CME with allowance
- Sign-on bonus/loan repayment option, relocation
Located in Northwest Ohio, is a safe, vibrant, bustling can-do university community drawing inspiration and appeal from a diverse mix of residents. The community and the university grow, learn and work together. With the past reflected in our carefully preserved downtown, elegant oil-boom mansions and cultural diversity, the future is driven by an aggressive, thriving business community strengthened by a strong local economy. Having been rated among the top places to live in Ohio, this community is an inviting and friendly town that an increasing number of families, business and corporations are happy to call home.
Located in the "Heartland of America", it's an easy drive to Toledo, Cleveland, Detroit, Columbus, Cincinnati and Ann Arbor and Chicago. It is a splendid place to live, to work and to raise a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster