Pediatric opportunity with a well-established academic medical center in New York, which is located in the heart of Manhattan. Join a talented team of faculty physicians in a group practice setting and multispecialty practice that offers only outpatient services to children and their families under a single medical center. The position includes Academic appointment with the School of Medicine and with the Department of Pediatrics, at one of the largest teaching hospitals, where they are the primary pediatric teaching site for students, residents and fellows. Entirely outpatient position for a BC/BE Pediatrician interested in outpatient care and teaching residents and medical students.
Position includes a competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of New York living: from big-city amenities to recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
CompHealth has over 500 open Pediatric jobs across the country to share with you if this position does not interest you. Your privacy is important to us. For further information about this great Pediatric opportunity, contact in confidence Chelsea Richie directly at 9548372703 and/or Chelsea.email@example.com
- Academic Pediatric opportunity to join a Multi-specialty medical center
- 100% Outpatient duties
- Faculty Appointment
- Teach/mentor residents and medical student in conjunction with the University
- Work/Life Balance and flexible work schedules
- competitive salary + bonus potential, with a full array of benefits
- Including malpractice coverage, PTO, CME as well as other incentives.
- Please reach out to Chelsea Richie at 954 837 2703