Join another pediatrician in the well-established Community Health Center in the beautiful Ozarks. Enjoy a great work/life balance - your choice of a 4 or 5 day work week.
Why not LIVE, WORK, and PLAY in a wonderful, picturesque community while enjoying a great quality of life. A vibrant, dynamic and prosperous place to live, work and raise a family, the area offers year-around recreation and leisure opportunities, great weather, scenic riverways, low cost of living, very low crime rate, low tax base and excellent schools in a very family friendly community.
For further details about this opportunity and other pediatric opportunities nationwide CompHealth can help. Please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 and firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are strictly confidential
- Community Health Center - FQHC
- Join 1 other pediatrician, 3 FP's 1 IM & 1 NP
- 4 or 5 day work week (8 hr days); Clinic open M-F - No weekend hours
- Avg. Daily Census - 20
- Share a light call of 1:3
- Traditional practice
- Competitive base salary
- RVU incentive bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Health, Dental, Life
- PTO + 8 paid holidays + 5 days paid CME's with $2,500k stipend
- Relocation, Loan Repayment