- Community health center seeks a pediatrician to join
- Traditional practice, with in and outpatients and rounding on newborns
- Be an employee in a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Monday to Friday practice with normal office hours, four or five days a week
- Shared pediatric call
- $185,000 salary plus signing bonus
- Varied and multiple options available for loan repayments, including federal loan repayment,community health assistance and Missouri coalition
- $10,000 relocation
- Terrific benefits package, including malpractice, health, dental, life, paid time off, CME week with cost, 401k with match, etc.
This south central community is nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks" where you'll find breathtaking scenery to soothe your spirit and plenty of warm, gracious people who make it difficult for you to leave. When it comes to the best the Ozarks has to offer, this community has it all. Only two hours from Branson and Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
You'll discover a wealth of outdoor recreational activities here. With more than 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, 350 miles of floatable streams, 63,000 wilderness acres, and 125 miles of trails for hikers, bikers and horseback riders, you'll be hard-pressed to decide what you want to explore first. Whether you hunt, trout fish, raft, kayak, explore springs, or tour the many gristmills. Good public school system and the several two and four-year colleges close by for higher education. Strong economy based on manufacturing and industrial business.
Contact: Neal Fenster