- Join a well-established private practice
- General practice with rounding on newborns and minimal inpatient
- 1 in 4 call
- About 600 deliveries at community hospital
- No attendance at deliveries
- Work with sevenOB/GYNs, two pediatricians and two NPs
- Partnership available after a year
- Guaranteed salary plus various bonuses and relocation
- Generous loan repayment and educational stipend
- Benefit package includes, malpractice, health, life insurance; 401k, 4 weeks vacation/CME, licenses, dues, etc.
This community is located in northern Mississippi and is approximately two hours from Memphis, Tennessee and two hours from Birmingham, Alabama. The area's waterways provide nature lovers with plenty of recreational opportunities, including boating, skiing, hunting and fishing. The rivers and streams around are loaded with catfish, crappie, bream and largemouth bass. For golf enthusiasts, a golf club offers a professional, 18-hole course and tennis is also popular with public and private courts. Education with two universities and community colleges in the area. Public and private schools are available.
Contact: Neal Fenster