- Physician lead clinic with Pediatric opening
- High-volume primary care team
- Full range of practice
- Monday to Friday 8 to 5, 36 patient contact hours
- Call will be 1 in 10
- Approximately 500 deliveries a year, level I nursery
- Guaranteed salary and complete compliment of benefits
- National Health Service area, loan repayment site
The community is centrally located in the heart of Minnesota lakes country. It is under an hour from Fargo, ND and three hours from the Twin Cities. With the combination of adjacent prairie, abundant woodlands and lakes, it makes an ideal place to live and work. In addition to the wonderful setting, it features a top-rated school system, excellent medical facilities, adequate housing and numerous parks and recreational facilities.
The economic base is solid and stable with a good mix of manufacturing, tourism, agriculture and retail. In addition, it is a regional hub for many service type businesses. The community has achieved the status of "Minnesota Star City" due to our many economic development programs.
Contact: Neal Fenster