Metro Area Opportunity:
Full time Pediatrician
This opportunity does not qualify for any Visa waiver
Due to increased demand our client has an immediate need. Whether you are seasoned Pedistrician or a new graduate, we need to talk.
Our client has an immediate need for another Pediatrician to join their private practice in a northern suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Position is available NOW, however willing to wait.
Full-time is defined as 36 clinic hours a week, 4.5 days. It is an outpatient only practice, no rounding on newborns or attending deliveries etc. The clinic is open 8am to 8pm; typically the doctor will have one evening a week. A standard schedule may be Mon, Wed, and Friday – 9-5, Thursday 12-8pm and Tuesday 8-12. We are flexible on the schedules there is a lot of ways to arrange the hours.
Starting salary of $180,000, (could be more based on experience & training) plus incentive, total compensation will be the greater of the guarantee or the incentive bonus
As a member of this practice you will receive:
- Guaranteed First year compensation
- Total compensation will be the greater of the guarantee or the production formula.
- “beeper call” meaning just our patients who call after hours are routed to the doctor on-call. This call is really light the doctors often times don’t get any calls or a busy night is 3 calls. The system reports an average of 1.2 calls transferred to on call doctors.
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus, negotiable
- Life, health and disability insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Partnership after 18 months: details will be explained as needed
- Rental property
- Medical practice
- Distribution of profits from the surgery center
- The clinic owns it own surgery center, real estate and hard assets.
As a former clinic administrator I can tell you this clinic has some awesome benefits and compensation that will only be limited by you and how much you want to work.The metro area has it all, international airport, museums, art work, several Universities, University of Minnesota Medical School with fellowships, residency programs and research facility, professional sports, college sports, fabulous selection of some of the best restaurants in the upper Midwest, performing arts, and much more. There are numerous options for private, public and parochial schools as well as boarding schools.
Being in the northern suburbs allows you to have the big city right there on the horizon with easy access to all “the cities” has to offer. In addition you will have easy access to the north country of Minnesota with Duluth and Lake Superior as well as the thousands of lakes within a reasonable driving distance.
For confidential consideration and more information about this opportunity please contact me:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Assoc, Inc.
cell 701-391-3056 office 800-498-5404
If this is not the "one" for you, please call me and we can discuss other options we have available in ND, SD, MN & MT.