Pediatric Surgeon to join our Department of Surgery delivering regional care in western Massachusetts.
This opportunity features:
- A premier pediatric surgery group of 5 well-established surgeons.
- Baystate Children's Hospital (BCH), a 110-bed hospital, with a 7-bed PICU and a level III NICU with 55 –licensed bassinettes located within Baystate Medical Center. It is the only accredited children’s hospital in western Massachusetts.
- Baystate Health is home to one of only 39 American College of Surgeons-accredited Level 1 Comprehensive Education Institutes in the world.
- We have a General Surgery Residency Program that graduates 6 Chief residents.
Because our team of surgeons are well-placed to train and mentor for this role, we are happy to consider a new graduate for this position. The successful incumbent will be fellowship trained, including minimally invasive surgery training. PDA ligation training is a plus, but not required.Baystate Health is an integrated health system.
Baystate Medical Center achieved elite distinction as one of 34 “High Performing” hospitals in America from US News & World Report in 2015. US News analyzed 5,000 hospitals to find the best in the nation.
This is your opportunity to join an organization focused on the future of medicine — one whose physicians and advanced practitioners partner with their patients to ensure a higher state of care and better outcomes. At Baystate Health you’ll experience a deeper sense of compassion, greater breadth of diversity and a never-ending desire to raise the standard of medical excellence, regionally and nationally.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3