Work a 4 Day Work Week and be the 6th Pediatrician and practice alongside a collegial and cohesive group of Pediatricians and Midlevels in a beautiful State of the art office described as a 'mini' children's hospital. This private group has enjoyed longevity in a wonderful and growing community and prides themselves on practicing quality and continual medicine. See 20-25 patients per day and share in an excellent call schedule making for a great balance of work and lifestyle.
Receive an excellent compensation package with a salary based on experience, along with an Incentive Bonus plan and excellent package that will include Malpractice Paid with 'Tail' provisions and more than 6 Weeks of Paid Time Off along with a great slate of Benefits.
Many of the physicians live in beautiful homes located alongside the river and benefit from the cultural amenities of the local University. Enjoy a great 4 seasons of a great New England Lifestyle !
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Rick Kamiler at 954-837 -2685 and email@example.com
- Beautiful state-of-the-art facility with over 30 exam rooms.
- Be the 6th pediatrician along with 8 midlevels in this collegial and cohesive group
- 4 Day Work Week
- See 20-25 patients per day whilie using Electronic Medical Records
- Shared Call Schedule
- Employed Salary based on experience and Incentive Bonus Plan
- 6 Weeks of Paid Time Off and Malpractice Paid has 'Tail' forgiveness provisions
- Beautiful suburban community with all the amenities and close proximity to Portland