Work a 4 day or 4.5 day work week Monday- Friday in a Community Health Center Pediatric Opportunity that is 30 minutes to Indianapolis. This is an ideal position for a physician seeking a stimulating clinical practice opportunity with a diverse patient population.
A traditional practice opportunity in this Federally Qualified Health Center that strives to serve as a 'medical home' for patients -- one that emphasizes long-term approach to care that includes prevention and health promotion. This is a mostly outpatient position with No C-Section or Delivery duties. Provider will use E-Clinical Electronic Medical Records.
Employed Opportunity that includes a great Salary and Benefits package that includes Student Loan Repayment as well as Malpractice Paid which is Federal Torts covering Tail along with 5 Weeks Paid Time Off, a 401K and Full Medical Benefits.
Only 30 minutes to Indianapolis allows you to live in the Indianapolis suburbs with easy access into the city and all the great amenities of a world class Midwestern city.
If interested: Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954 -837 2685
- Community Health Center Opportunity in a Multi-Specialty Group Environment
- Almost all outpatient--do a little rounding
- Nurse Triaged Call--Share in a great backup secondary call schedule
- See 3 patients per clinical hour--Using E-Clinical Electronic Medical Records
- Choose from a 4 day or 4 1/2 day work-week
- 30 Minutes to Indianapolis
- Comprehensive Salary and Incentive Bonus Plan along with a full slate of Benefits
- Malpractice Insurance Paid covers 'Tail'---5 Weeks Paid Time Off and NHSC Loan Repayment