- Physician to join an established practice group
- Enjoy the security of hospital employment with outstanding benefits
- Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, four day work week
- Call one in four; paid extra for taking call
- Employment contract with guaranteed base salary and work RVU's incentive
- Five weeks of paid vacation, one week CME with expense package
- Signing bonus of $60,000 plus 20K each year for length of contract
- Relocation allowance $10,000
- Benefits include health, life, dental, plus fully paid long-term & short-term disability 403(b) retirement program with employer paid match
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, cell phone/PDA allowance, Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships
- Physician Practice has EMR in place
- Will look at H-1 residents
The community is located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort. There are two world class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University, a state-of-the art Ivy Tech campus, newly renovated YMCA, three state run reservoirs close by, River Walk, annual festivals, and much more. Family oriented community with excellent schools, local interests such as performing arts center, Philharmonic Orchestra, Community School of the Arts, Civic Theatre, museums, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, and so much more.
If you are receiving this email and this is not your desired location, please email me your preferred locale. I will be happy to discuss opportunities I represent nationwide which are a better fit for your needs.
Contact: Neal Fenster