Full Time Pediatrics Job in Indiana

Arrow Back to List ArrowPrevious  

Full Time Pediatrics Job in Indiana

Arrow Back to Indiana Pediatrics Jobs ArrowPrevious  
Full Time Pediatrics Jobs > Indiana > Fort Wayne


CompHealth Inc

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Full Time

CPH# 746024

Join a well established multi-specialty group who is looking to add a Pediatric Pulmonologist . The group would prefer a candidate with additional skills and training in Sleep Medicine. Responsibilities include working 80% with the clinical patient base while providing consults for the remaining 20%.

To discuss this opportunity further please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954 837 2676 or ashley.sanderson@comphealth.com

  • Well Established Multi-specialty group
  • Hospital based position
  • Sleep Medicine Care
  • Sleep Medicine duties required
  • Mostly clinical responsibilities
  • Some consult duties are required
  • Competitive compensation package
  • Full medical benefits
  • Malpractice paid
  • Vacation time w/ CME
  • Relocation assistance

Share This Position

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Apply For This Position or Request More Information