- 10K stipend for last year of residency
- Benefit package includes malpractice, health, dental, disability, relocation and more
- Located in a University town in Western Illinois
- 1:3 call for C's and D's
- Mid level used as first line of call
- Minimal managed care penetration
- Work in a new modern medical office complex
Opportunity is located in West-Central Illinois one hour from Springfield. Community has a local population of 20,000 with a service draw of 50,000. Children can attend an excellent public school system and have the opportunity of higher education by attending the Western Illinois University. Strong economy that builds on agriculture, manufacturing, industrial and education.
Many fun outdoor activities for the whole family. With its 93-acre lake for boating and fishing, 5 miles of rugged foot trails through timberland and full-service campgrounds, this heavily wooded, 1,700-acre site is the ideal place to enjoy the outdoors. If you?re a golfer, enjoy many excellent courses around the area and several country clubs to choose from. Other attractions include museums, dining, and the University. St. Louis is 120 miles and Chicago is 220 miles for get away weekends.
Contact: Neal Fenster