- Seeking a board certified or board eligible Pediatrician
- Join a physician-owned independent practice multispecialty group
- Approximately forty providers with 5 pediatricians
- Expanding due to community need
- Full time practice, average 18 to 25 patients a day
- Call will be 1 in 7 allowing for a leisure life balance
- Clinic provides ancillary services including full service lab and radiology departments
- Base salary plus bonus incentive based on production;
- Exceptional benefits package including: CME, vacation, retirement, health and dental insurance
Recreational opportunities abound in the area, known as the Gateway to Hells Canyon, North America&'s deepest gorge. The opportunities for jet boating, whitewater rafting, swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking and camping are limitless. Miles of levee pathways follow the rivers for walking, jogging and biking. The area is often referred to as the "Banana Belt" due to the mild winter climate that allows for year-round golfing while being only a short drive away from snow skiing and snowmobiling. The Lewis-Clark Valley is a recreational paradise teeming with history.
The area has a population of 60,000 and is located on the Idaho/Washington border. There is easy access to a local airport, colleges and universities, and shopping. It is a safe community with excellent schools. It is a two hour drive to metropolitan communities of Spokane, WA and Coeur d&'Alene, ID.
Contact: Neal Fenster