I am recruiting for a Healthcare System located in a bedroom community (50 or so miles) of Atlanta, GA, that is looking to add a Pediatrician to a Hospital owned Multi-specialty Group.. There are currently 4 Ped’s in this Group. The System is comprised of over 300 hundred physicians in 34 different specialties. This is an award winning System rated among the top 15 in the nation.
The is an employed position. Office hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday; and 8 am to 11:30 am Saturday’s. There will be a 1 in 5 Saturday office rotation and weekend call of 1 in 5. Call for Ped’s nursery rotates daily, working out to once per week. They plan on completing an NICU in 2018. Your office will be located in a new state of the art Medical Pavilion in late 2017.
- First Year fair market-based salary guarantee, with compensation thereafter dependent upon a wRVU-based production model. Patient demand for services is high – practice will ramp up quickly
- Malpractice Insurance covered by the hospital
- Insurance coverage options that include: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, critical illness, and accident
- 401k retirement plan with 5% match, 403(b), and 457(b) are available
- CME allowance of 5 days and $2,500 annually
- Time off benefits which allow for sick, vacation, and holiday time
- Forgivable loan package which includes dollars that may be used toward student loan repayment or home purchase assistance. Signing loans available as well
- Relocation assistance
- Candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements
The community features excellent school systems, a medium sized state university and state technical school, with many opportunities for outdoor recreation and sport and more — all within a short distance of downtown Atlanta and Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Live and work in a very affordable community with a large variety of homes to select from. Enjoy all the amenities of suburban living all within a close proximity of one of our nation’s premier Metro-Cities.