California Central Coast Pediatrics Position with Partnership Potential
Advance your career with a Pediatrics group committed to serving the health needs of young patients and their families from birth to college. This position gives you all the resources and time needed to focus on delivering the best plan of care for growing patients. Maintain an excellent work-life balance between providing full-range Pediatric care in a fulfilling work environment while enjoying life on the scenic Central Coast.
- $20k for relocation or up to $254k for housing and student loans
- Earn your worth - 75th percentile MGMA salary plus production income
- Partnership track for the right candidate
- Excellent schedule with consistent hours, light call
- Premium healthcare benefits, malpractice insurance and tail, and CME stipend
Maintain an excellent work/life balance on the illustrious California Central Coast. Live just minutes from the Pacific Ocean near championships golf courses, fine dining and shopping. The region offers a perfect temperate climate that allows you to enjoy year-round outdoor activities. Only a short drive to major California metro areas including San Jose and the Bay Area for thriving nightlife and culture.
Job Reference: PED - 123437