Northern California Pediatric Clinical Inpatient Faculty opportunity to be the 2nd Pediatrician in this program. Help build the program on both the clinical side as well as faculty side doing some rounding and see Pediatric patients in the unit. Majority of call taken by local Pediatricians and no overnight in-house call. Work closely with the Family Resident program teaching & mentoring, and supervising. Active participation in the residency program will include delivering teaching conferences and selection in resident application.
Employed salaried opportunity along with a great sign on bonus and a full slate of benefits that includes Malpractice Paid--Health bBenefits Paid for physician and family and Plenty of Paid Time Off
Enjoy 250 beautiful days per year in this great northern California community that has the 2nd most 'sunny days' in all of the U.S. Great metro amenities with spectacular outdoors all around you...Everything you look for in a suburban community with all the metro amenities and world class outdoor experiences locally !
If interested, please submit your CV to: email@example.com and call 954-837-2685
- Be the 2nd Clinical Pediatric Inpatient Faculty Member in this program
- Help build the program
- Do some rounding and see Pediatric patients in the unit
- No overnight in-house call--Majority of call taken by local Pediatrician
- Enjoy some Resident teaching & mentoring and developing and working in the Family Residency Program
- Employed salaried opportunity and a Full slate of benefits
- 250 beautiful days per year in this beautiful northern California community
- Great metro amenities with spectacular outdoors around you and everything you look for in a suburban community with all the metro amenities and world class outdoor experiences locally !